Quarter 1,Week 8- Communicative Styles Part 4


 This is our last week in Quarter 1. We didn't have a meeting nor a lesson but our teacher assigned an activity for this week. I'm glad that we finished our Quarter 1. I also learn many things and lessons from our teacher. Every week we watch a short clip that there's a lot of moral lessons.


I also develop good attitudes such as being polite and appreciating all the things from your loved ones. I learned that I can use all the things that we discussed to express my thoughts, opinions, etc. Our class is not that boring. In our English class It's easy to catch up. We also have a summative test. It’s not that hard but it’s not that easy. For this week We have Oral Reading titled From Sandals to Sneakers-Shoes Step Forward. 



From Sandals to Sneakers-Shoes Step Forward

                                                                                   My Oral Reading







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quarter 1,Week 1-Learning Modals Part 1

Quarter 1, Week 3 - Understanding Conditionals Part 1