Quarter 1, Week 4 - Understanding Conditionals Part 2

 

                          


Conditionals were our topic in week 4 English, Grade 9. It’s easy to catch up with our topic. We also talk about Joanne Rowling, the creator of Harry Potter. I finished all my activities and I don’t find it difficult. 


I learned that Conditionals are used in expressing stands, arguments, exchanging conversations and opinions. We also have types of conditionals such as zero conditional, first conditional, second conditional, and third conditional. We also tackled Figure in Speech in Focus like Irony. I don’t find it hard. The highlight of the discussion is the word Irony. The irony is an example of a figure of speech, meaning statements or situations that reveal a reality that is different from what appears to be true.



First Conditional

If I am a writer, I will write a book about…


Second Conditional

If I was born during the Spanish period, I would…


Third Conditional

If I had possessed superpowers, I would have…


                                                                              with voice over


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quarter 1,Week 1-Learning Modals Part 1

Quarter 1, Week 3 - Understanding Conditionals Part 1