Quarter 1,Week 1-Learning Modals Part 1

 Modals


"Modals" was our first topic in English 9 Quarter 1,At first its kind a confusing but when our teacher explain it well and give some example. I immediately understood it and it was easy to catch up. All I can say about the activities or task, It's easy at the same time confusing because I need to analyze the sentence to get the correct answer and modals that I will use. 




I learned that modals are auxiliary or helping verbs. They may be used in expressing permission, obligation and prohibition.





I found it difficult at first but there are some examples at the powerpoint and  our teacher explained it so it's not difficult if you just listen. The highlight of the topic is the word "Polite"



Safety protocols



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quarter 1, Week 3 - Understanding Conditionals Part 1