Quarter 1, Week 3 - Understanding Conditionals Part 1

Conditional was our topic for week 3. Grade 9 English. We also do  spelling, and I had a difficult time with the other words  because the other word was just new to me. It's really  easy to catch up with the lesson. I don't find the activities or tasks hard.

I've learned that conditionals are statements expressing the result of a particular condition. If-clause and when-clauspresent the condition while the main clause explains the results. Conditionals may appear in both affirmative and negative structures. I also learn that we have 4 types and use of conditional which is Zero conditional, First conditional, Second conditional and lastly Third conditional. I don't find our lesson difficult this time.  The highlight of our topic, I guess all of it, because every information about it is important.



                                                  "Present's Choice: Past or Future?"


If I could go back to the past, I would go back to the time where General Luna was going to be assassinated.

If I went back to that time, I would advise him not to go to the plaza of a rectory in Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija. 

If Luna didn’t go there, We would win against Americans.

If we just won against the Americans, The Filipino would be free and history will change.



If I go to the future, I will be a psychologist.

If I am a psychologist, I will help people in their darkest times.

If I help them with their emotions, I’ll make them feel better and free to express their thoughts.

If I'll make them feel better and serve or listen to their problems and thoughts, Their life will not be miserable and they don't need to be scared when they’ll stand up in this world.




If I am to choose between the past and the future, I will choose the past.

If I choose the past, I will go back to 1984 where all things are colorful and happy. 

If I go back to that time, I will experience how happy and peaceful back then.

If only I could go back, I will.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quarter 1,Week 1-Learning Modals Part 1